Translate

Friday, November 12, 2010

Golden God Rays

Image courtesy of Evgeni Dinev/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Cool morning air with diamond clear dew kissing blades of grass

Rabbits hopping joyfully on the glistening turf playing peek-a-boo in their meadowland retreat

Mourning doves cooing as they sing love songs to mates across the pastureland

 The gravel crunching a stone symphony with each footstep on the downhill path

The golden sun perched high on a throne sculpted from ribbons of clouds

Light streaming off the face of old Sol to nourish the terrain below

The crispness of air the brightness of light embraces my body with life

A smile etched on my face knowing that love is around me

Down the path I move as love fills my heart - fills my soul - and makes me whole

I open my eyes to see and not just look today

These are the God rays to cradle and warm me

Golden rays to protect me and give me the strength to love

Knowledge received from somewhere beyond has shined on me today

I now understand that life is a gift shown in simple ways.


Copyright © 2010 Eileen A Partak

No comments: