Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Inside Myself

Image courtesy of stockimages /FreeDigitalPhotos.net By papaija2008
I keep myself in darkness
     to hold the warmth
        inside me

I fear
     to leave the womb
         will be too much to                    bear

I seek the quiet within myself
           to ponder where to go

                                                                                    Knowing
                                                                                           never facing light
                                                                                                   never will I grow






                                                                                                                 Ó 2012 Eileen A Partak

No comments: